Elevated Temperature Option
ET Elevated Temperature Option:
- Suitable for high heat environments where temperatures may reach as high as 300°F (149°C), and where UL regulated control dampers are not a requirement.
- This option is ideal for dampers intended for use in back-up generator stations, where excessive heat may be an issue.
- It is well-suited for test laboratory applications, wherever high-heat conditions may exist.
- The Elevated Temperature Option is also a practical solution in mildly acidic applications, where Celcon bearings may not withstand environmental conditions.
- Extruded silicone blade and frame seals used for dampers with the Elevated Temperature Option are extremely flexible and ensure minimal change in leakage rates as temperature increases.
- Celcon and polycarbonate bearings are replaced with bronze-oilite bearings.