Series 1000 MZ
Two-Deck Multizone Damper
- Decks are connected using 7/16" (11.11 mm) extruded aluminum hex rods. The hex rods are stamped into the blade of one deck and U-bolted into the corresponding blade of the opposite deck.
- Connections between decks will not develop any wear or play.
- There are no internal mechanisms that can loosen, fail, or be omitted.
- Transmission of torque, or stroke is direct and without losses.
- Blades are specifically designed to maintain 90º operation between decks.
- Internal zone dividers are designed to accept duct connections.
(Caution: Never use any lubricants, such as grease or silicone on TAMCO dampers.)
Series 1000 MZ:
Leakage rate does not exceed 3 cfm/ft² (15.2 l/s/m²) against 1 in w.g. (.25 kPa) differential static pressure.
Series 1000 MZ Specifications and Dimensional Parameters
Series 1000 MZ Suggested Specifications
TAMCO Aluminum Damper Installation Guidelines
TAMCO One & Two-Deck Multizone Damper Schedule